Dirt Rider . Net Text Version Home
Looking for my first bike
(Click here to view the original thread with full colors/images)
Posted by: jesseblues---------------------
Hey everyone, I really want to start ridding but i don't know what bike to get. I'm 6 feet tall and weight 175 pounds. Would would you guys recommend as first bike?
Posted by: GoldDrum---------------------
Go back and fill out the sticky at the top of the forum. With answering all of the questions you will get more help.
Everyday I see more and more posts of this type
I am X years old and want a dirtbike what do you think I should look for?
As glad as I am that you value forum members opinions I wish you would include more info so they can give you an opinion instead of putting up this answer We need more info to help
Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
4) Do you have any riding experience?
5) Do you think you will race ?
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
10) Do you live in California?
11) Your age?
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
This info won't guarentee a perfect bike choice but it will sure stear the answers you get closer to the ideal bike.
Text Version Home
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2013,
Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vB Easy Archive Final ©2000 - 2013
- Created by Stefan "Xenon" Kaeser