sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok, i feel like ca-ca for cheesing out of chadwick, but i did get my bike running late sat. the thing rip-es! now i know the whole cha-cha about the 426! i'll be at the next one fellas..like it or no! ;) sorry, jamie! i'll get you b-day present to you at wardy's ,if you're there.the sis has dig photos , gotta wait till she e mails them to me. once again sorry i didn't make it. :whiner: btw, i wanted so badly to ride with all the great riders i met at st-louis. tt-r guy, gospeed and ofcourse big lou ,thunder and my ole' bud b-swift.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I didn't make it either. Worked around the house all day yesterday and got some time on the track with MX547 today. We'll have to do another one in a month or two.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
man---(coors lite moment) i love you guys. little note for all those posters that never show up. trust me, you want to show up to meet these guys. heck even swift is pretty cool ;) i'll ride with you yet again before dw-02. promise.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Hmmmm.... this is odd! The first person that has ever placed a vote for themselves to be a PitSally member. :scream:

Something must be loose in your head sfc.... must have crashed twenty times too many. ;)

B

biglou

That's OK, Sarge, we weren't gonna let you stop us from having fun! You did miss some great moments in spode history, though! Watching big Chris tumble down the "Widowmaker" along with the 520 was worth the price of admission alone. Not to mention the 6 or 7 other riders strewn about the hill in various states of dismount. Now that was fun! (For me, anyway) :D

And then there was my Papakeith imitation: "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!" Brap-brap-brap-gurgle-gurgle-gurgle-bloop-bloop-bloop... :o

And then there was the food. MMmmmm, fooooooood.... :confused:

I'm pretty sure you would have had a blast watching some of us floundering around out there, living up to our team namesake. You would have fit right in! We'll catch ya next time. And some of us will see you at Wardy's.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I will forgive you Crash. Of course you still have to live with yourself, knowing that you missed out on a great.....great ride!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i missed the bike re-assembly by about 2 days. but now i feel like i have a brand new bike. :aj: it's too bad, i was hoping to get to chadwick for one roost moment before my inevitable big crash! the yard is rutted up pretty good too, gotta quit that lest i get introuble! hope to see you guys at wardys, maybe we'll get to see me try a double or some whoops or something equally death defying.

Top Bottom