Goodflow

Aug 10, 2009
First time poster here, google brought me here while looking for a vintage motocross community. Yesterday, my father came over to my house with a few boxes of stuff for me to have. He's retiring and moving... so I guess it was time for him to clean out the garage. In the boxes were some mugen parts off of his old cr125. I've got a triple clamp assembly, front fork legs, and a "works power-up kit" which has a piston and a bunch of other stuff for the engine. My father always had really nice bikes and kept them showroom clean--they might have gotten dirtier if he didn't work so much :( Being nostalgic as I am, I'd really like to know a little history about them (dad was no help). What exactly is the "works power up kit"?
I've got photos but the forum's spamkiller is preventing me from imbedding them... try again later I guess.

Thanks, GF

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Mugen Products

Hey goodflow,
Interesting bunch of "GOODIES" your Dad gave you, Mugen products were awesome, and un-obtainable for alot of us because of the price back when we could barely afford to race. What are you going to do with them??? I have a 1992 CR125 that I bought new & raced over the years & never got rid of it, the frame is chromed, has all white plastic with a purple seat & purple excel rims. Let me know if you are interestd in selling the engine kit, it would make a nice addition to my CR125.

Later,
Dave Leathers.

Top Bottom