2005 450 CRF wheels on a 02 RM250

sj13

Jan 31, 2009
Any chance of this working.... I am thinking if at all possible it would mean custom wheel spacers. I have a buddy offering me a set for a song and they are way better than what I currently have. And as cheap as a rear tire. Any advice/opinion greatly appreciated.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
sj13 said:
true... I take it they aren't?

I have no idea.. And like Bob said.. If the distance between the spocket & rotor aren't the same, you're done.

I'm going to just guess that you won't be able to make it fit.

At least now you have a couple things you can measure to make sure..

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
sj13 said:
Any chance of this working.... I am thinking if at all possible it would mean custom wheel spacers. I have a buddy offering me a set for a song and they are way better than what I currently have. And as cheap as a rear tire. Any advice/opinion greatly appreciated.

You can always use the rim and just relace it to your current hubs. If your rims are bent or flat-spotted, this might be the route to take but at the same time a set of new rims is not that expensive either, if you're willing to lace them yourself.

sj13

Jan 31, 2009
They have Talon hubs..... black rims with red hubs.... I REALLY WANTED TO USE THEM....

But I know better now what to check.... Looks like I will buy them and put them on EBay. Thanks for all the help.

sj13

Jan 31, 2009
Looks like the rear axle is 3mm larger on the 450. Wonder if I could get a sleeve made to take up the difference. Then it would be a spacer issue.... Front axle same diameter.

Top Bottom