wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Where? When? IF? Why? well you know the routine, just thought I would shoot this out there to see whats goin' on!

wardy

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Yeah, yeah, just going to bring your kids to sweep all the trophies. LOL.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
na i got my sights set on this one guy "515" who kicked my butt in the barrel race! I seem to stink that race up every year! My kids this year will get a big dose of back of the pack racing! He is in 65 sr this season. Of course they have come up with "new" tricks since the PS2 got bought for christmas.

wardy

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
LOL yea I get it was, he was chasing that same dam deer.

did i say that outloud?

wardy

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My basketball coach in high school sharpened the elbow with Ti precision.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
There were three 515's at DW05........ :think:

Sep 19, 2004
I was one of the 515's, but I was the nice one. I think the guy you are looking for is BSWIFT. Sorry to through you under the bus BSWIFT but I don't want to have anyone after me I crash enough on my own with out any help from anyone else. You need to watch him he baits you in then starts throwing elbows like a NBA player. :nener:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
fatherandson, yea that was it but I really didn't have to "do" anything to get revenge, other than wait. I did give a bit of a yeeehaaw on the way by though.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
How much ahead of time was last years and previous "fall" dirtweeks decided?
We are all chomping at the bit.......

Crazy4nitro

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
crazy4nitro said:
How much ahead of time was last years and previous "fall" dirtweeks decided?
We are all chomping at the bit.......

Crazy4nitro

Crazy: Okie usually has the dates nailed down in the springtime. He has to wait until the various racing organizations have finalized their racing schedules, so we know what dates are available.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Good answer,thanks Tony..
I'm gonna attend this year,Yes me and my Little 85. :ride: I guess that buying land and building a house takes prescedince over toys.. :bang:

C-ya there

Crazy

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
crazy4nitro said:
Good answer,thanks Tony..
I'm gonna attend this year,Yes me and my Little 85. :ride:

Cool, you will fit right in in the mini races.

crazy4nitro said:
I guess that buying land and building a house takes prescedince over toys.. :bang:

C-ya there

Crazy

As they should! There will be lots of toys to try out while you are there.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Crazy that is not the big step up but is in the corner just before the big step up.

I almost filled my shorts as I was poking around the corner and out of the side of my vision saw a bike come at then jump over me. When I was there the only 2 doing it were brownie (CL owner) and some cowboy named Kenny
here is a pic of the big step up but pics just do not do it justice
astepup.jpg

BTW I plan to be there this year and should have 2 YZ250fs and possibly a 450 or 250 2 stroke that will need a rider part of the day so you should be able to let your 85 rest a bit

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
AW Horrible..On the web site that pic blew up real big..the jump I was talking about is in the center of the pic WAY back there.........you cant see it in the small pic that comes up when you click my link......... :bang: :bang:

Sorry
I typed "Cooperland" in the search of Transworldmotocross to get the pic....

Crazy

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Oldguy,
Very cool I'm sure I will take you up on that,I appreciate that alot. :yeehaw: I plan on hitting up the Katoom reps also.
Riding the 4T's will be intresting,to compare to the 2T's as I'm getting back into motocross after 10 years of absence due to collage/chasing the aviation jobs around the country.It was worth it though..

See you there,
Crazy

Skuta

Jan 31, 2006
I'm a new member here and I was wondering what you have to do in order to go to the dirt week. That sounds like tons of fun and I would love to go. Do you have to sign up or pay an entrance fee or anything? Can we bring as many people as we want?

Later,

Randy

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Skuta said:
I'm a new member here and I was wondering what you have to do in order to go to the dirt week. That sounds like tons of fun and I would love to go. Do you have to sign up or pay an entrance fee or anything? Can we bring as many people as we want?

Later,

Randy

Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page, check out DirtWeeks Past forum.

All you have to do is pay your fees and you are in. It is great fun for sure. Okie will be firming up the dates as soon as the racing organizations have completed their scheduling.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The best racing is around the camp fire. Very competitive, the jumps are longer, whoops are bigger, and the holeshots are spectacular!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom