Status
Not open for further replies.

rjl250

Oct 18, 2004
I'm tired of every rider that's just gotten himself a new crf 450 thinking he can bag on everyone that owns a 2-stroke. I've spent a lot of time in the seat of my buddy's, and while it is sometimes nice to have the more lineal power curve, I just seem to have more fun on my own slightly modified rm. That doesn't mean I think a 450 is a bad bike, it's all about personal preference. There's just something exciting about getting on the bike after an extended absence and having it suprise you a little. The 2-strokes just get my adrenaline flowing a lot easier. This translates into more fun for me, and isn't that why we ride? 4-stokers are definantly getting a lot better, but I think that as long as there are people out there like me whose heartbeats quicken when we hear the high-pitched burble of a wound out 250, 2-strokes will always be around. Rider skill has a lot more to do with going fast than what bike you ride anyway. I'm pretty sure Bubba Stewart could kick all our asses on his 125 regardless of what we're riding.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
They can have my KX500 when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

sodflyer

Jun 30, 2004
Although I have not seen any bullies out where I ride....I think we are all out there to have fun though. I would be proud of a new bike of mine just like everybody else....I ride a 04 YZ250 that is lightly modded and I think it has plenty of power for me......strange though...I am looking for a 500 as well :) Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom