Matt12345

Jun 6, 2003
After years of abuse and repatching I think its time I gotta stop brasing up cracks and holes in my pipe. Its starting to look pretty mangled up.

If anybody is a dealer or knows of a dealer that handles 82 era Husky parts I would be greatly apreciative. I'v looked on the net at all of the exhaust companys I can think of and I have looked in open net searches and the search on various forums I read and I cant come up with anything.

Like I said before the bike is a 82 Husqvarna XP 250, if you know of a place that has stock or aftermarket pipes I would really like to hear back from ya.

Thanks
Matt

Norman Foley

Nov 14, 2001
A friend just found a pipe for his '82 430 XC(There is no XP) on ebay. Vintage Iron was going to make a pipe for '82 Husky, but I'm not sure they did. Try Halls Husqvarna in Indiana.

Matt12345

Jun 6, 2003
thanks for you help yeah i know its a xc dont know why i was thinkin xp and also i made another mistake in my typing the bike is an 81.

i was looking up some parts for a friends 82 yamaha earlier and the year just stuck sorry bout that

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
there's a real strong dealer here who carries or can find obscure parts and who makes his own parts, when necessary. try 901-743-6948, ask for fletcher.

Cruiser

Jul 13, 2000
There is a guy on ebay, huskyrider, who has a load of pipes. He is in eastern pa. I've gotton stuff from him already, great guy. I believe he has 12-15 pipes on there currently.
Cruiser
97 GG 250ec

Top Bottom