prater696

Nov 11, 2007
Hi everyone,
I'm needing some insight on a few things...
During my last race a month ago, my bike started running pretty poor during the second moto. There was barely any low end to the bike.
Plenty of mid and top range but completely doggish on the bottom.
I finished the moto and then it died and wouldnt restart.
I already knew I neened a new top end so today I pulled it all apart and found the entire bottom end of the motor was filled with gas all the way to the brim.
I assume somethings up with my float and after sitting so long it just filled it up? I've never seen anything like that.
Also, I noticed the linkage arm to the power valve has alot of slop at both pivot points. How much is "too much" with those?
Any help is appreciated.
~Matt

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Haha, your radiator is on your number plate, The fuel dump could be 1 or both of the float valve and low compression. Noticeable wear on the exhaust linkage? I would see about getting that fixed.

prater696

Nov 11, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Haha, your radiator is on your number plate, The fuel dump could be 1 or both of the float valve and low compression. Noticeable wear on the exhaust linkage? I would see about getting that fixed.

Laugh all you want but there is a reason that bike had #1 pre-printed on all the number plates! lol..
Anyway, is that you doing that huge jump on one of your video links? That looked pretty nice.
Where's that at in Indiana?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom