OTHG MIKE

Oct 26, 2004
Hi, I just got a new bike after a 20 year layoff. I live in the Albany, NY area and was wondering if there are any riding clubs around here. I still have a little room to ride by my house but I'm sure it will be developed in the next few years and no one rides there anymore because of all the broken bottles (people are pigs). So if your around Albany ,Cohoes or Clifton Park give me a yell, I have a truck and would love to do some trail riding.
Mike

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Welcome! There is a club in the Albany area and I'm sure you will get some responses here. Check in the Damn Yankees Dirt Riders forum too.

If you don't hear anything then email at rmguy@dirtrider.net me and I'll hook you up with some guys there.

OTHG MIKE

Oct 26, 2004
Thanks RM , I see your from Binghamton. I race Broome about 1983. Actually it was the first track I ever raced on, I took third in the novice class and it was a ball. Never did become a Pro or even an amateur racer but it was still fun. I'll check out the Dam Yankees Dirt Riders.
thanks Mike

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah Broome is a fun track. I raced on it when it first opened in '77. Even the novices did the big up and down hill then.

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Welcome! Local Clubs : CATRA ( capital land trail riders ) NCATV ( North country atv). Land is near galway and Lake desolation. Local MX track is eagle Bridge.(EBMX)

Top Bottom