whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have a 78 RM400, no jumping and stopping is iffy. 83 CR480, needs a shock, rear tire and tube. I have been threatened not to ride it, too pretty? And the 97 CR250, A set of gaskets and better radiator away from seeing how the sleever runs. I really want to go try the new indoor track near Chicago. An hour from me is not bad. Thought about going ice racing on the RM. Too cold or too warm. Frigging weather! Vintage Bob

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Well, you got PLENTY!haha. I'm with ya. Can't wait for the weather to balance itself!haha.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Finally went to the 3500 acres that is Interlake, and rode for about 5 hours last saturday. had a blast. never made it up to the single track end of the property. anyone wanna come down and explore with me sometime soon?

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
It's about 45 minutes west of Evansville. Right off of I-64. very dry for the most part.

mcnasty

Dec 8, 2009
hello everyone, just got the 88 kdx200 out the other day in upstate NY after a nasty cold winter. The woods still have some snow and ice patches; fields are starting to flood with washouts and newly formed mud-holes. It's really slippery out there, but I like the challenges of spring-time terrain. I consider it "boot-camp" for summer riding.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom