ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Alex,
I live about 1hr15min from you in Tracy. Do you ever ride at Carnegie? I rode Georgetown earlier this month. That's some very pretty trails. I liked it. Prairie City sucks for trails, but the track is pretty sweet (if you're a track rider, I'm not). Shoot me an email if you ever ride Carnegie. I guarantee the hill climbs are like nothing else you've ridden before! :debil:

BigR

Dec 27, 2000
I live in the Placerville area. I mainly ride at Hangtown and at Sac Raceway (every other Friday night). Are you a track or trail guy?

RogerB

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
How about Vacaville? I go riding about 2 times a month or more. What kind of riding do you like? Or is it what kind do you not like? I ride with a group of 3 or 4 guys. They seem to dropping off. It used to be like 10 or 12.

Kawadougie

~SPONSOR~
May 7, 2002
I live in Folsom and just got a new bike. I've been riding/racing for over thirty years and would like to ride every week when I can. I rode Foresthill last weekend and Cow Mountain yesterday. Not much of a track guy, I prefer the woods.

P

playere 13hief

stupid ass

those trails are hella weak you dont know **** about these trails if u think these r good trail then u suck at ridin bottom line those trails are weak

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
Jeez, this is a old thread dug back up. If you like trails, your closest bet is Stony. There are several other places but not as easy to get to or big. Me and my friends go often, Ill post when we have a trip planned again. Its pretty cold and muddy up there right now. A lot of the riding is at snow level up there. What kind of trails are you used to?

mx rider 69

Nov 6, 2006
i live in roseville next to woodcreek high school i go riding alot probily evry weekend. M eand all my frineds will load up and ride. there is alot of riders in roseville some are kids some are adults just look around.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom