tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
they are doing a ride out south of amarillo on the weekend of nov22. which is the weekend before thanksgiving. its 273 miles from denton and i really want to go. terrain is just like palo duro canyon. trailryder 42 has a great photo album of the riding area. just look him up and there is a link in his sig. line for the photos. we already have eats lined up and the ride/camp fee is really cheap. 5bucks per day. i just want someone to share with the driving and expense of the gas. there is a post/thread in the organized ride forum and in the heartland spode forum. they did it last yr and those attended had a blast. i didnt make it and hope the same doesnt happen this yr. anybody interested?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
mkimbro,
i noticed that you were on the list at the start of the thread. does that mean you are a go? im going it alone but would be very interested in carpooling. ive got a single cab f150 w/a camper top and a two rail. dont know if it is just you or if you have family. splitting gas and having somebody else to share the driving always makes traveling less tiring. if interested, email me at tx246@yahoo.com. PM any of the spodes for character references :)

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
I am still undecided. 70% go, 30% no go. I will know for sure next week. I drive a crew cab F-250 and pull a enclosed trailer. I will have plenty of room for your bike and gear. What sleeping arrangements have you made? I camp in the trailer and will have room if you can stand the snoring!

Call me this weekend at 817-291-5260

Mike

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
mike,
its late sunday evening as i read the above post. ill give you a call monday evening.

gene

Top Bottom