MobyP

Sep 25, 2000
Is it too late to register?

It's going to be my first time attending, could some of you guys give me more info like where to book a hotel and by when? stuff like that?

thanks

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Moby;

That's the beauty of VD spodefest. No entry, no registration, no real schedule, no agendas. Just GREAT people and great FUN. You arrive when you want, stay where you want (some of the others can help you out with recommendations), leave when you want. You are only under my mercy for one thing; bike storage, and I think I am pretty easy in that category also. Glad you can make it, and I look forward to meeting you and riding.

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Aimee...you can go ahead and put me down as coming. I really can't come up with a good excuse for not coming and I'm off that Friday to Monday. Plus to many friends will be there.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Awesome George! I already added you though because even if you did come up with some pathetic excuse I was going to have arrangements made for your kidnapping. :)

I think I'll start another thread regarding accommodations so this thread doesn't fill up with that kind of stuff. This thread is to let everyone know whether you will be going or not.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Man, if all the women show up, including those with ? by their names, we'll have 20 female riders! That would top both years prior! :)

Hey Natalie, you talk to Tami much? If you do, ask her if she can make it will ya. I think she's woodschick on here but doesn't post much.

Tee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
gospeedracer,

Count me in! :thumb:

I'll probably be hooking up with Desert_Racer for the long haul from San Diego.

See ya all there.

T

P.S. Anybody ready for Kennedy Meadows in July??

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Looks like there's going to be a big group from So-Cal. For those people that are doing the RV/Trailer thing, who is staying at the RV resort and is anyone planning on camping at moonrocks?

Tee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Tree,
I think me and Desert_Racer will be at the RV park. Can I say park?? It's all asphalt!
It's convenient for all the evening entertainment and not too far of a drive to the riding area.

Not sure about your rig though... If you're towing that big 'ol trailer, you may have trouble parking it at the RV park. Of course if you camp at Moon Rocks, are you going to be able to attend the evening festivities?

T

Top Bottom