RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Okay, what gives here. WR, DRZ and XR. All great bikes deserving of the infamous Avatar. But what happended to the KDX? :ugg: Poor ole KDX has not made the cut!? Okay, I blame this horrible oversight on CD. CD, a master of the KDX, must be the one who has dropped the ball here. :whiner: Gollie jeepers, the KDX has it's own forum but no Avatar.. What has the world come to? What could be more important than a KDX avatar? Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Did the cop have to shoot the dog in Cookeville? Does the XR or WR or DRZ have its own forum? HE** NO!

But, THERE MUST BE A KDX AVATAR :yeehaw:

Okay Sally, get your panties out of a wad as Rich would say, I'm just having some fun on a Friday. But it would be nice to have a KDX avatar Okie. ;)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE, RIDE SAFE!

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
I too was thinking of this same thing. It would be nice to say neener neener to all those pumpkin boys. Come on, a drz and no kdx. What is this world coming to.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by WideOpen
atleast you have something, us ATK riders don't have anything!
ATK? They still make those bikes?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Here's an idea. Become a contributing member offering good advice, help to keep trouble makes in line, .... and slip me a few $100's then get you own customized version. :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
slip me a few $100's then get you own customized version. :)
I've seen Patmans work. Not to discredit the man but I think I'd wait for the normal process of obtaining an avatar. :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think: Jeff, you forget me and the head of the art department are tight? :p

BTW an original "Patcasso" is a collectors item ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by WideOpen
atleast you have something, us ATK riders don't have anything!

I'm sorry for you and the other ATK rider.  How's he doing by the way?  :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom