GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Who's going to Stonyford for the Bearfoot Family Enduro Novemeber 21st??

:ride:

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
I'm planning on being there along with my brother and our nephew. I have to work on my sister to sign the release. She is not happy about having her boy riding with me and learning about racing. Trail riding is OK, racing is another matter. :yikes:

dp400

Aug 8, 2001
Sure wish I could go!!!! :bang:

One more weekend of the kids soccer tournaments and it will be all over - time to ride!!!! :ride:

dp

treerider

Jul 28, 2003
Kids?

Do the kids ride? I got back into riding too late for my boys so my daughter rides. She was going to ride this race as an intro to enduros but has a school play. May do next one.
TR

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
The Loco crew will be there. Jared and I on row 28, Jane a little later (hasn't signed up yet). About 10 of our club members will be there too. Should be great... once I get my grip heaters back on the bike!

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Yes it was a fun event and hats of to the RRMC, now FremontGuy which on of the 3 great time keepers in your row had a brainfart and burned check 5 by 2 seconds :bang: oops that was me :ohmy:

Lets hope we can get the Training Wheels going next year.

Kraig

Mar 9, 2004
I was planning to bring my son up but he had a big spanish project to work on and I spent the weekend working on the Kit car instead. How was it? someone post a ride report....

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Here is a quick report. I arrived Saturday at 12:30 to find all the camping areas full, the place was packed. By the next morning the Davis Flat area had and island of motorhomes and super size trailers in the middle of the lot.

The Richmond Ramblers have hit on a great idea, family enduro + holiday weekend = huge turnout.

They started off near the sign up area, then sent us up the right side of the canyon only to drop us back down and then go up the left side. The trails that were exposed to sun and wind had dried out. But anywhere a shadow could maintain through the day the ground provided excellent traction. No mud to speak of.

The event consisted of two loops with much of the first loop repeated on the second. They threw in some fun sections that we rode only once on each loop. I would say the Bearfoot has the most techical sections of the three family enduros.

If a rider is only used to state park type trails they would of had problems riding the sections that they had laid out. I saw only two kids that had any problems. Their parent quickly getting them going again. I was on minute 43 and 20 minutes behind so I should of seen a lot of stalled kids, but didn't. Either the kids that rode this event were very good or word has gotten around that this is not an easy family enduro. Last year I saw many kids having problems even adults.

This was my nephew's first event. He had a wonderful time, as I did. Everyone that I talked to seemed to have a good time. The Richmond Ramblers have got a winner.

Top Bottom