woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I was looking for some pics of a Yamaha YA1C and found this site http://www.bikepics.com/
Go to the opening page and click on the "150,000 plus pictures icon" on the left top of the page. LOTTSA bikes listed but could still use more!!
Sorry Young Ted - NO PENTONS :uh: Maybe you could send them some!! :thumb:
Dreamin and Steamin
Woodsy

Tomck

Feb 13, 2004
Other motorcycle related websites

Woodsy,

Thank you for sharing the bikepics site--I have already checked out some of the photos. I wondered if anyone else has other motorcycle related sites they would like to share. Here are a few that I check out on a regular basis:

motorcycle-usa.com (good general information and excellent bike tests)

motorcycledaily.com (some news and good bike reviews)

off-road.com (the "dirt bike" section -- includes a maintenance and bike advice column by the former editor of Dirt Bike in the seventies)

suzukicycles.org (I do not visit this site that often, but I included it because Jarmo has done such a great job of assembling Suzuki information. I found the brochure for my first motorcycle, a 1973 Suzuki TS100. I wish that there was a site like this for each manufacturer).

cyclenews.com (it has . . . cycle news)

Thanks.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
and thank you Tomck for the super suggestion and for the other GREAT links!!
Woodsy

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Tomck said:
suzukicycles.org (I do not visit this site that often, but I included it because Jarmo has done such a great job of assembling Suzuki information. I found the brochure for my first motorcycle, a 1973 Suzuki TS100. I wish that there was a site like this for each manufacturer).

I AM WITH YOU TOM!! Great site - oh how I wish there was one for ALL manufactures!! I have a Honda book that covers everything Honda in the states from 59 thru 98. Frame number or engine number and I can tell you exactly what your looking at. If any of you folks EVER need info just give a shout!! :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom