Brand New to forums!!! and just got a new bike

destr0yer

Aug 7, 2004
It's finally here my dad bought me a honda cr85r 04' it's my first bike, but I have ridden some others and different friends houses. Also I found a cool forum where all I can do is talk about dirtbikes! So hey everyone!!!! :clue:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Hey!!

Welcome to DRN. Good luck with the CR. Ride safe!!

There is tons of information on this site.

It will help you to do some searching in the past threads before asking the same questions that many people have asked already.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
destr0yer said:
It's finally here my dad bought me a honda cr85r 04' it's my first bike, but I have ridden some others and different friends houses. Also I found a cool forum where all I can do is talk about dirtbikes! So hey everyone!!!! :clue:

Finally? Well congratulations ...
(Grandpa voice on) Now thank your Dad, take good care of it, and service it regularly. Show your Dad how much you appreciate the bike and him getting it for you. ;) (Grandpa voice off)

Check out the Mini Racing / Bikes forum for information on your new steed.

KelvinKDX said:
It will help you to do some searching in the past threads before asking the same questions that many people have asked already.

As Kevin says, Search is your friend.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Welcome DeStRoYeR, have fun, ride at 80 percent of your ability for a while because when you push your max skill level is when you WILL get hurt. Play it safe and Mom and Dad will support you a lot more.

destr0yer

Aug 7, 2004
I just went for alittle ride today up the street in this dirt trail area. It was fun learning how to use the bike since im not totally used to a 2-stroke and it has a hell of alot more power than any other bike I have ridden before :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom