dk8884

Mar 18, 2004
Has this happened to anyone? I was up at pismo beach, ca this weekend riding in the dunes and i broke off my kick starter. I rode all day sat. and went out for only about an hour on sun. and i broke it. :| i was just kick starting it, i couldnt have damaged anything there its all sand. i did buy the bike used, so it could have been weakened by the other guy. i dont know...i was just wondering how common this is and how hard it's going to be to fix. thanks.

bake

Sep 20, 2001
When looking for help here, the make and model of your bike are way more important than where your last ride was.

I asked what color because the kick starts vary from different makers, some are in the outside cases ands some the cases need to be split.

Bottom line is we cant help you with no info!

monkeybutt

Jun 12, 2001
It's normal but not real common if that makes sense. I've been riding Green since 96 and I have not broke one yet but it does happen. My bud broke his on his YZ250F not too long ago in the middle of BFE. I have an extra in my Stock of ''just in case parts'' if you have a hard time finding one.

Top Bottom