Status
Not open for further replies.

FMFHonda161

Jul 11, 2002
Why RM guy? Who are you??? Is there something that we should all know about you? Just kidding. But what does that mean?

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
I was at RED BUUUUD too! Yeah, he EASILY ( :eek: ) gets that bike nearly upside-down in certain situations. Did you happen to watch him closely in the corners? :scream: I dunno how he gets traction when his footpegs are closer to the dirt than his tires! AND HE'S ONLY 17!!! He is incredible by any standards!

"Parachute jump?" Do you mean LaRocco's Leap?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Yeah, he's had that pop up cornering style Gomer pointed out since he was on 80's. His confidence and style are unmatched. He just has little fear...not because he's not afraid to wreck. But because he's so damn good, he knows he'll never wreck for reasons of human 'incapability'...he just dumps it every once in a while when his mind wanders. That allows him, when he's concentrating on what he's doing, to just feel like he can do anything he wants. And he does. All his wrecks are mindless events, while his excellence is based on his pure superiority over any other rider in the history of the sport.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I have a conclusion drawn from all the previous races I have witness with James Bubba Stewart pounding the competition. He is.......the ANTICHRIST!!!!.....DA DA DA.....

motoman542

Uhhh...
Mar 17, 2002
too bad in the 125 class there is a 5,000 dollar limit on suspension. so the dumbass who said it was thirty needs to know what he's talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom