tall1

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 1, 2002
Cedar Creek gets a new and larger parking lot. To bad they they don't spend some of that money on trail grooming. The woops are so bad, that it is not worth the trip over there. :bang:

Attachments

• cc-parking.jpg
    cc-parking.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 190

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Very cool. Its looong overdue.

I dont know about those woops though. It may be worth one last ride out there if you hit it very close to the 14th ;)

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Subtle, Don, very subtle.
I wasn't going to chime in, but I will now..
Parking lot improvements come out of a different part of the ORV fund than does grading. That trail is graded twice a year; if it needs it more, tell your ORV Tech and they will see if it does or if you are just being whiney. So it does all come from sticker money, but not from the same account.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Twice a year? with the quad traffic they could grade it twice a month and it would still be whooped out! Don I might be up for a Sunday ride?

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
70 marlin said:
Twice a year? with the quad traffic they could grade it twice a month and it would still whooped out! Don I might be up for a Sunday ride?
Pat, come this way and we'll do a cross country ride.. You wont believe how nice the tight stuff is over here right now..
Scott

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Will this new lot be blacktopped as the one on M-37? Those that like to spin tires and mess things up are out of luck there.

Will the old lot be replanted to make up for the trees cut down for the new one? If not, I know someone that just might do something in that direction.

Spend money on grooming. Regardless of the account, from what I've ridden on after being 'groomed', it is a waste.

Young Ted

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
They just blacktopped the lot and entrance road yesterday when we were out there. It look very nice. Scott made sure to get 1st tracks across the lot last night with a big ol wheelie.

They were also out there gpsing the new connector trail from the lot to the main trail.

2trackR I'll try and get you the gps track for the new connector as well as a waypoint for the lot.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
They just blacktopped the lot and entrance road yesterday when we were out there. It look very nice. Scott made sure to get 1st tracks across the lot last night with a big ol wheelie.

They were also out there gpsing the new connector trail from the lot to the main trail.

2trackR I'll try and get you the gps track for the new connector as well as a waypoint for the lot.

Careful when accepting those wayypoints 2trackr, there is a $50 dollar surcharge for the one that leads to my secret apple tree :yikes: :aj:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Youll need more than an excuse to ride Cedar. Youll need an actual reason. That trail is totaly trashed. It takes grooming and a 2 week downpore to make that trail ridable again. Without the downpore the grooming only lasts about 3 weeks and its trashed again.

But I will see what I can do for you.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
Careful when accepting those wayypoints 2trackr, there is a $50 dollar surcharge for the one that leads to my secret apple tree :yikes: :aj:

Dont worry woodsy. Your secret is safe with me. At least untill I get hungry that is. But you know how it is when riding with the kids. They never stop being hungry.

Top Bottom