Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That's right boys and girls; this year we will introduce the (soon to be) coveted COTT Plaque.

The winner keeps the plaque for the next 365 days, giving them the power of smack over his competitor Titans. It's the America's Cup of Dirt...

When the following DirtWeek rolls around, the COTT will be handed over to me, to be awarded to the new (or repeating) COTT Winner. Who will it be this year? MommaKeith? BigLouise or the mighty midget XRPred? Who will take possession and be King of Smack? The big daddy... the big man?

COTT participants are elected throughout the year, prior to DirtWeek. This year, Big Lou, XR Pred and PapaKeith are in.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Huckleberry pancake, maybe. I got yer gum, since yer gonna need something to do . . .

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I have a question- Is someone going to bring a scale? I'm all for Lou gettin special treatment, as he needs it. However, he just might not be in the double-century territory come DW. A "Titan" he ain't. If he gets beat, it'll just be sad. ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by XRpredator
he will get beat. 'nuff said, don't be sad.
Agreed, oh imaginary friend! :confused:
But you too shall fall to my mighty roost!
You may as well put my name on the plaque and ship it to Lil' Rhody Okie. It's as good as mine :aj: :laugh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
and zio. . . size not withstanding, Lou is, has been, and always will be a titan!
Besides he's one of the few DRNers that I can thrash on a annual basis!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
So where is Lou?
He's been talking up a storm in the chat room.
"I'm a new man"
"I'm gonna lay a smack down on you"
*yawn*
Pipe down lou, and practice washing bikes. You need to be at your best when you have to wash mine after the race! :p

B

biglou

<Self-imposed smack ban is OVER!>

Keith, I'm gonna whip you like a cheese omlet. And Pred? Pffft! Puh-leeez! Pred's gonna be the Idaho hash browns on the side. :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
yer from Muzzurrah, right? Well, you guys say "show me"? I'll be showin' you my ass!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Is this the first grade? You three sound like a bunch of pig-tailed, schoolgirls.

You all nee to take lessons from Elk and TwinSpar and talk some real smack, not this sugar-coated BS.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Milk
Is this the first grade? You three sound like a bunch of pig-tailed, schoolgirls.

You all nee to take lessons from Elk and TwinSpar and talk some real smack, not this sugar-coated BS.

Proper smack talk should overflow the forums as well as their personal email.&nbsp; Minimum requirements are 7 posts a day and 12 emails per contestant.&nbsp; There should also be plenty of picture hacks thrown in as well.

All in all.... I would have to say that these three are miserable failures at proper smackage.&nbsp; My guess is that they are all to big, fat, and slow to deal with the rigorous and rapid fire demands of trash talk!&nbsp; :moon:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Sorry I haven't lived up to your expectations Twinklepuss.
But I respect Lou, and what he's trying to accomplish here. So it's tough to trashtalk him.
I admire his drive and desire to win. Even in the complete absense of any god given ability to complete the task at hand.
I won the first two COTT races, and I will win the third.
There ain't a whole lot to smack about.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
<Pred voice on> Hey PapaKeith! You smell and all of my toys are better than yours.!! I am soooo gonna beat you in this silly race Mister!<Pred voice off>

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
<PK voice on> Pred, my dolls are prettier than yours and I have a better dress collection.&nbsp; I don't smell... that's a mean thing to say.&nbsp; It's just my monthly visitor announcing itself. <PK voice off>

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
<Lou voice on> Ladies, ladies, ladies! Whats the fishy smell I smell? Did someone steal my panties and wear them again??! I cant wait to see you two cream puffs at DW so I can blow you both away!! <Lou voice off>

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
<pred voice on>Your panties have holes in them. :moon: <pred voice off>

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
<PK voice on> Hey!! Thats not fair!! Mine have holes in em too!! Cept I wear undies, but momma calls em panties! <PK voice off>

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
<Lou voice on> GUYS!!!!!! A bear!! Help me!! <Lou voice off>

Top Bottom