MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
It was an eventful weekend for me, I raced 125 beg and I must say there was a few guys who where totally sand bagging they should have been in the JR class.

Sat Moto #1: Right before the start of my moto the skies just opened up and it started raining hard. Went from a nice track to a mud race in a matter of mintues! I got the worst start in the world spun on the concrete starting pad. Thanks to a nice first turn crash I managed to make my way into 11th after one lap, then I got up to 8th but go stuck behind a stalled rider in a sharp right hander and lost 3 positions. Dropped back to 11th, then on the next lap another rider stalled in the same spot so I took the outside line and it was all loose and managed to slid out into the damn banners and got tangled up in them and stalled it. Dropping me back to 19th where I finished out of 23 riders. Moto 2 was better it had cleared up and the track had dried up some and I got 13th.

Sunday: Moto #1 I got a better start and I was running in 12th battling for 11th on the last lap I tried to make a pass and it bit me. I collided with the other rider and went down pretty good got nice dirt rash on my right elbow and jammed my left thumb pretty good. Finished 23rd out of 25 riders. Moto #2 I was doing really good I was in 10th or 11th when disatser struck me a rider who was battling with me made a dumb mistake and jumped to close to me. I was about half a bike length ahead of him I landed the stepup leading to this bigger step down. I landed and about a second later his handle bar hits the front of my number plate causing me to swap big time towards him to the right. I tried to correct it but since they over jumped and landed out of control they pushed/difted into me and sent me off the track. I flew off the jump at the highest point about 30 feet up. I managed to bail away from the bike as I went flipping threw the air head first I flipped over 3 times. I guess my bike did a big flip sideways, I was okay just alittle shaken up. I pick up my bike check it over went to start it when the kick starter comes off in my hand. It broke the shaft off right at the case. Other than a couple of small digs to the pipe and some new scratches the bike was okay. I can't wait for round #2 on 22/23rd.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom