FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I'll bet Buddy buys it by the case for her. I would
I wish.....but I'm the one who has to go shopping at Costco.

My goodness, Mini! I thought all that energy of yours was natural!!
Yeah, it was... until I had my 40th birthday..... :ugg:
Actually, I saw Susan drinking Red Bull before racing Elsinore GP, and I thought it's a great idea! Natalie, do you want to try it, too!?

Mini

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by FireLily
[BNatalie, do you want to try it, too!?
[/B]

Sure!  I've tried it before, but it was with vodka :debil: I'll try it straight before I ride!  Thanks!  Can't wait to see you guys!!

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Me and the family are in for Friday night-That will be me, the wife, son, and daughter.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
No problem with space.

Desert Racer - Saturday night buffet is an old local restaurant (in business since the 50's), the Gold 'n Silver. A true (BIG) family type coffee shop with a large meeting room. Don't expect neon lights and wood floors. It is a very simple place with good food, but most of all, ROOM for ALL of US. There is a bar adjacent to the meeting/banquet room for your dining pleasure.

See everyone soon!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
La Pinata (Friday night) - Take Virginia St (the street the Peppermill is on) North to Vassar St. Turn right on Vassar. Take Vassar down to Kietzke. The La Pinata is located in the (older)shopping center to your left just past Kietzke (Northeast corner of Vassar & Kietzke). You will see a convenience store/gas station on the corner of Vassar & Kietzke. The restaurant is in the center just behind it.

Gold 'n Silver (Saturday Night) - take Viriginia St. North to 4th street - turn left on 4th. Stay on 4th St. to Vine. The Gold 'n Silver will be on your left on the corner of 4th & Vine.

Top Bottom