Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Hey Guys Just lettining everyone know That over this past weekend my dad had our Kx 100 stolen from our farm in the remus/mecosta area. If anyone has seen it please contact the mecosta county police. It is totaly tricked out with gold excel rims gold talon hubs a full procircuit exaust procircuit graphics. One thng that will set this bike apart from any other is that it has a kx 125 kickstarter on it.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
What year is it? Someone just tried trading me one + cash for my YZ85 I have on craigslist. Said they had it for sale for $1900. It was an 08.

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
Huh thats pretty close to one of our shops. We're on 90th and 20 and right on 20 east of 70th. I think your brother was in yesterday telling us about that bike.

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
That was me. If you guys ever are looking for someone to ride around here I usually have to work but I ride after work a bit. I am building a small track on 90th just north of 20.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Well the word is out to everybody now. I was half asleep this morning when the local news reported on AJ's bike being stolen. Really took me by surprise, had to rewind it and watch it again! Must have been a slow news day...

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
I know from experience that the news gets this kind of stuff from the sheriff's department. We have at times asked the sheriffs dept. to not let the news know.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
So it's been quite the TV exposure year for Shaggy I guess? A cameo appearance while cutting to commercial at the INDY Supercross, and he's now on the local news?

You might need to adjust the helmet strap a little bigger for CMB?

Hope you guys get your bike back.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
hey guys you'll be happy to know that the system did its job for once as we will be getting back all the stuff that was stolen back in july and it is unharmed.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
no some guy from flint that we found out from the police is wanted for murder and rape also. the guy tried to pawn it and was braggin to the guys in the pawn shop how he stole all of it

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Awesome!!!

Glad to hear you're getting everything back A.J. :cool: I've been wondering ever since you posted what the status of this is/was. Sounds like this guy was a real upstanding member of society :yikes: Hopefully he will go away for a very looooong time!!!
Later,

Dave L.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
D.LEATHERS said:
Glad to hear you're getting everything back A.J. :cool: :yikes: Hopefully he will go away for a very looooong time!!!
Later,

Dave L.

Dave,

Unfortunately, in the litegous and liberal country we live in now, this moron will get a small slap on the wrist and an attempt will be made to "rehab" him.....again. Our court system and gov't wants us to be sympathetic to his condition and situation. He probably had a bad childhood....and for this, we should be more understanding and sympathetic. We should try to understand "why" he did what he did; and when coupled with lots and lots of tax dollars contributed to his "rehab"....he'll be returned to society a "changed man".

Riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttt. :coocoo:

Put this guy in the slammer.....for good. No chance of parole. Hopefully, he'll find his own demise in short order behind bars with the rest of "his kind".

Glad to hear you'll get your stuff back Shaggy. :cool:
Can you part it out to get the 125 in working order?? :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Glad to hear you got your bike back. Sounds like this dufus needs some suthern lead poisoning!

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
funny mark no were not gonna get rid of it were gonna keep it and put cales girlfriend on it next year.

Its funny you say something about him just getting rehab and paroled because hes a former convicted felone who threatened to kill this girl who turned him in. The worst part is the girls 15 the guys like 30 somethin. hes a real peice of work

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I wish it was funny, Shaggy.....But the way our stupid liberal minded gov't and court system is going......idiots like this who should just be put away for good actually end up getting out of jail in short order. Luckily, all that he did was steal something (for all we know). Sounds like $.50 spent on a .357 cartridge would be money well spent to put this idiot out of his misery....before he gets back out and does some more real harm.

Cool to hear that we'll have another competitor in the "T" class???

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Yam7M said:
I wish it was funny, Shaggy.....But the way our stupid liberal minded gov't and court system is going......idiots like this who should just be put away for good actually end up getting out of jail in short order. Luckily, all that he did was steal something (for all we know). Sounds like $.50 spent on a .357 cartridge would be money well spent to put this idiot out of his misery....before he gets back out and does some more real harm.

Cool to hear that we'll have another competitor in the "T" class???
As far as the T Class i dont know about that yet. My girlfriend and Cales raced on the same minute on Pine Cone and had a ball. They had enough fun their already talking about next year. Soo im gonna keep them riding as much as possible and maybe by the end of next year they'll make their T class debut at portland

Top Bottom