Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I haven't actually looked to see who all from our chapter is riding at DW, but I made a suggestion in the DW forum that maybe we could have a competition between chapters of some sort.
I think it would be fun if we did challenge the poor spodes in the other chapters to some competition so they will feel like they belong. Mod edit***Better bring a 55 gallon drum of whoop :moon:*** :p
Hogwylde and I are paired to run the team HS together. Anyone else made plans to team up with a Kyana member?
How many of us are up for an MX competition too?

I'm stoked for DirtWeek! :yeehaw:

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds like you guys might need a little help. I hear that MX547 is a ringer.(he'll make the metal detector at the airport ring)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I'm up for it. I'll hook up with Wheelie for the HS (if he wants to team with a slow as dirt spode). I've only been on a MX track twice, but I'm not driving 600 miles to sit on my rump. I threw my pride out the window along time ago! 27 more days until I'm in Oklahoma! :yeehaw:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL....well I see that a Mod has infiltrated our thread! Brian, you will be all healed up and ready to rumble, yes? I sure hope so! :debil:
Is Jay gonna let you borrow his bike so you can jump on the kiddie track?

Actually, I hear all this stuff from you seasoned woods riders in the Heartland....well seems to me that a team of Wheelie4strokeB and CAL are gonna be hard to beat in the woods! Remember fellas, our guys know how to ride (fast) in all types of terrain, not just those little flatland kiddie-quad trails! :)

And let it be known...the Kentuckiana Chapter will have at least TWO barrels of whoopass waiting for any unsuspecting spodes who care to venture into out paths! :p

Come Onnnnn DirtWeek!!!!! :yeehaw: <---(gotta love that guy)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Roy D. Mercer voice ON:
"Well, by Gawd!"

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The Michigan guys are coming so...

be afraid, be VERY afraid! :cool: BUT, if ya got wet greasy clay I'm toast!
Michigan Trail Riders

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2000
So who are we challenging??? Any takers???? JayBird, I think it will get real quiet amongst the other chapters when they find out were for real!
We'll probably here things like "it would be to complicated to set up" or " my butt hurts from hemroyeds(spell)....lol".
Cal, I'd be more than honored to have you as my DW HS partner (we'll kick some you know!!) Were almost blood brothers as it is with the yamaha 4's by our sides.
If its a 3 man team this year, youv'e got a spot..... I've already promised another Indiana guy as my partner, made the comitment last year and would'nt be cool to back out.

So what chapter has the Big B*lls......
Its gonna get real quite :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by wheelie4strokeB
So what chapter has the Big B*lls......
Its gonna get real quite :)
Depends on who gets a tank slapper before this race. Wait till you get into the Red Dirt here in OK. You'll have so many red dust boogers from following the Heartland Spodes, you'll be able to have a few snacks on your way home from DW02. :moon:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by BSWIFT

...you'll be able to have a few snacks on your way home from DW02. ...

Yeah, from y'all dropping donuts and junkfood.

I hate it when you go to lap spodes that are trying to keep thier calorie content up whilst on the track. ;)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
bar-ring it kentuckiana! the great rich grossnickle chapter will have it's #1 rider, club president,#1 hare scrambler,#1 moto x, sx, ax, and #1 team crazy monkey factory mechanic on hand. yeh baby, take a gander on that!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Just bring it!!!!

I wonder if the OK clay gets as slick as the GA clay when wet, we like to call it "Owl Snot".
Do the guy's from the tabacco fields have a Surgeon General's warning label on thier bikes? :moon:

I'll say it again ... JUST BRING IT! After all, I did take home the 1st ever Truespode trophy which proves that I can crash with the best! :thumb:

wrench

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...yes, wrench they DO have warning labels...affixed to our fenders!
We try very hard to keep our fenders intact as well. :)

Sarge....we plan on bringing it on with all that we gots! Which aint much, but it should be enough to dominate over the lesser of the chapters! :) Some of us are into cat fishin' too, so we should have a great time riding with the Richard Grossnickle squad!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
J-BIRD! cat fish,smish. i never did trust a man who wouldn't ride his bike into a puddle/pond to find out the true depth. :thumb: the DFA is ready and i'ma willin' lets get you danel' boones and boby knights out in IT! :aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Owl Snot! Hmmmph! That stuff is tacky compared to this red stuff. Heck, the farmers use it to lube their tractors, just add water and poof, slick 50.

Top Bottom