2stroker144

Jan 14, 2009
i have no idea when it comes to suspenion. all i know is that my rm125s rear shock is squeeking like crazy, the proformance still seems good, the squeeking is just annoying as crap. im sure this is simple. thanks

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
a squeek in the rear suspension is often caused by dry seals in the linkages. the quick and short term fix can be spray with wd40 or similar and the correct fix is dissasemble and grease your linkages, swingarm bearings and seals. Use waterproof grease if you ride in the wet

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Use water proof grease regardless. They do get washed once in a while. The shock is blown when you see oil all over the back, or it is all springy feeling. Get in the habit of taking care of your shock linkages on a regular basis though, or abuse it with a pressure washer, or go riding in the sand. Not done it in a while, it will be a REAL bummer. Vintage Bob

2stroker144

Jan 14, 2009
thanks for yalls reply guys it really helped. im pikin up the meterials this weekend, and one more simple question...how do i stiffen my forks? they are wayyy to soft

Top Bottom