Oct 29, 2013
My New Page Of Info

I clicked on the link, and it was very helpful, I am 5.2 116 Pounds, I am very aggressive, if I fall I have another story to tell, this would be my second bike and my second year of riding, I had a TTR 125L Before, I have a track and trails in my backyard I probably will not race, but I do need something that is decent for track, I am not the best with mechanics but my dad has a wide variety of tools and he can work on almost anything, my last bike was a TTR 125L so it was a 4 stroke and I would like to get a 2 stroke, I do not care what brand, I am kind of leaning towards a Kawasaki, but if a different brand is better i am open to different ideas, less than 1,600 tops, hopefully more like 1,300, I do not live in California, I am 11 years old. Also I just need names of bikes, if you know someone with a used bike thats great send me a link, but i only would like to buy used. Thanks

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
The KX100 would be a really good bike for you.

My daughter is 5'2" tall and could reach the ground easily on her KX100. You will find the bike lighter than the TTR you rode before and the KX100 has more suspension travel than the TTR, and being a two stroke it will have a lot more power, at least at the top end.

The KX100 will shine at the track. How it does on trails will depend on your riding style. Two strokes, in general, don't perform well at low RPM so you may miss the low end torque that the TTR provided you. But if you learn to slip the clutch, keep the RPM up and keep it "On the pipe" that bike will be great.

A good thing about small bikes like the KX100 is that people turn around and sell them frequently as their kids out grow them. Two years ago I sold our 2002 KX100 for $600 and it was in great shape. You should be able to find one in your area for your budget.

Rod

Oct 29, 2013
How could I give it a little more low end power? I am thinking of putting flywheel weight on.... And maybe smaller sprcoket, anything else, and would that work?

LEP1986

Sep 10, 2021
I am 5.1 115 pounds, What bike should I get, CRF150F, KX100, CR85 EXPERT, or KX85. I ride alot of trails and some track.
Crf150f is perfect in my opinion!
I am 5 ft & 120pounds and I can barely touch ground . This bike is PERFECT FOR TRAILS BECAUSE YOU ARE ABLE TO CLEAR MOST LARGE OBSTACLES BUT ITS A HEAVY ASS BIKE SO GET STRONG!!
& the mini tore on Crf150f are a pin in the ars they slip out pretty easily !

Top Bottom