bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
lmao :thumb:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
George: yep, it's at TNT. You've never been there, have you?

Let me know when you can come for the weekend, you're welcome to stay with us.

What's wrong with your 426? (No blood induced rusting, I hope)

If you make it over soon, I might have an extra bike for you to ride.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I was sitting here getting down because I did not get to go ride with you guys, ... and then the back flip! That was funny! Good job Mike :yeehaw: I knew you could do it! Man I hate that jump, fill it in! So, everyone go home with all their toes? I cut the grass on Monday, and went shopping for linens and gave the dog a bath, ... damb, now I'm down again, how about a dbl backflip Mike? :)

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I knew he had the whole bag of tricks; the Suspension Shredder, the Belly Buster, the no-footer to no-balance Gomer, The Tazmanian Chain Twister, the High Lord High Sider, but no one expected he'd pull out the backflip....on a strange bike no less (must have been the jetting). It was history in the making and he has elevated the TNT Woods Track GP to a whole new level.

Too bad they've already named it the "Fritz"

Last edited:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I can't take credit...The wheelie guy did the photo editing.

Interestingly, the first version he sent me had me doing a barrel roll! :o

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Nice form, Gomer. I'm having a tough time believing that's you, though. That's usually not what you mean when you say you're gonna "bust big".

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Gomer, you da man. I think I did that loop out thing once, but all I remember was laying on the ground not being able to breath, and people saying, you think hes OK? :flame:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom