Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Hey, anyone know of some DRY riding areas just east of the passes? Maybe Ellensburg/Cle Elum area? I'm mainly looking for areas that are opened already. From what I've heard most of the good riding around Cle Elum is closed until summer due to snow.

Jeremy

royf

Apr 27, 2002
From what I've heard, it will be a while until the higher elevations are open. You can probably ride some of the lower stuff, but might not be able to make a loop. Heres a link to the forest service which has updates on trail conditions-http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/recreate/reports.html. I was hoping to get some riding in next week, we'll see!

Roy

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Naches was nice a few weeks back. We didn't really pay attention to whether or not it was open. :eek: :confused: :) :aj: There's always the dunes. :uh: I'll be in the Yakima/Naches area Memorial Day weekend (last minute plans) If you want I'll scope it out for you and send you a PM.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Roy, thanks for the link!

Dirty, that'd be great. I may actually be in Cle Elum some of this weekend.

Looks like the rain will hold off today. I'm going riding!

Jeremy

royf

Apr 27, 2002
I went to Lake Wenatchee (Goose Creek) this past weekend. Only 9 miles of trail open along the road. The rest is not opened up because of downed trees and snow. I understood you could go 5-7 miles down the trails at Taneum 2 weeks back, I'm interested to hear if thats improved in the last week.

Anyone know if Devils Gulch is opened up yet by Wenatchee?

Roy

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Sorry guys, but I didn't make it over to Yakima/Naches this past weekend like I'd planned. I think I might be heading over June 1/2 so hopefully I can do some research on the trails for ya.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom