Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Hello all,

I live in Northeast Pa. There is an old column dump about 10 miles from my home that is going to be shut down soon. This place is privately owned so I realize at this point, no one should be on it. In reality it is one of the major destinations for many riders around here. Quads and bikes. Some people trailer their machines over 1.5 hours to get here from out of state every weekend.

I've seen a lot of land go to developement, and it's really bothering me this time. I want to know if anyone has ever been involved with , or know anyone else who has been, some kind of buyout or lease agreement where the land can stay open to motorized offroaders. I think there might be enough support around here to give us a fighting chance, just not sure where to start.

A little more info, I heard the fed govt. is coming in to level out these black hills since it potrays our area as 'behind the times' and is an eyesore.

Any feedback or contacts appreciated

Sincerely

Joe Chief

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Our club has a lease on a nice chunk of land. The landowner had tried hunters and paintballers but both groups didn't hold up their end of the agreement. So now he tried us, we did everything we said and so now we have a longer lease term. You will need to get with the land owner to see if he is interested in a lease or buy out, then raise the necessary funds after getting the legal paperwork sorted out. It's not easy but it does give ya' a place to ride. Email me if you need more details.

Top Bottom