joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Per Doc, pee wee tracks are about my speed. :)

Durhamtown has the best one in the land.

Plus 120+ miles of trails and two mx tracks and a multi lane dragstrip that aren't too shabby either.

Anyone?

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Gomer- I'll bet your grass looks just great. The neighbors must love you! Good luck at the races.

Eddie- you will be well pleased with that spring. Are you going up several degrees of firmness? If we go Saturday, we will park at the back corner of the lot, in the GOR parking area. Hope to see ya!

YZBlitzRider

Jan 31, 2004
Would like to ... but not this weekend. gotta get caught up on the home maintenance thing. might ride locally for a short while. might hit DP on #28

rickcee

Oct 16, 2002
DP May 15 and 16

Hey Joe,

Me and my son will be there all weekend. We are going to pitch a tent by the pond. Look us up if your into some blue and some serious RED. :yeehaw:

Rick

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
I would really like to hit both trails. I just need to find something to keep Matt occupied in the meanwhile. I may let him hang in the lodge and play gameboy while I hit the trails with you. We plan to be there about 9:30-10. I will mosey over to the pond area upon arrival. Matt will want to hit the pee wee track for 30 minutes or so, then I will be free to trail ride, maybe 10:45 or so. I have an 03 kx250, doesn't your boy have an RM125, and I am thinking you have a cr250, if memory is correct? I will look for y'all. :)

Top Bottom