Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
My oldest son's birthday was last month. He is all into Toy Story now so I put the word out to hook him up. He got Buzz, Woody, and Jesse.

I told my mom a few months ago to get him the DVD's becasue they will be out of print soon. Well my mom is the kind of person who never listens to her son. She waited and guess what, they were out of print. So she got him Lady and the Tramp 2. He hates that movie.

So my mother-in-law, who is a little weird but a saint when it comes to helping my family out of a jam, comes to the rescue. She finds both DVD's still in the package for $37 on E-bay. She hooks it up and tells the lad that they are on their way.

This was a month ago.

Well today, after many e-mails and her check already being cashed, she checked the site and there were a lot of people that had complained of this person ripping them off.

Why she did not use paypal, I don't know.

So I hope this person feels good that they have stolen from a 3 year old boy.

I hope this person burns in the hottest part of Hell.

is that a bit much?

I think not.

-whoops, forgot that the flame forum is for MX only flames.-

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Thunder33 couldn't have said it better when he said:
So I hope this person feels good that they have stolen from a 3 year old boy.

I hope this person burns in the hottest part of Hell.

is that a bit much?

I think not.
I think not too. I have the same feelings for the bass turds who stole my nephew's PW50. We must hunt them all down and pummel them mercilessly.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
schweinhund ! :ugg:

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Using paypal wouldn't have helped. They don't do much for you either.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by junkjeeps
Using paypal wouldn't have helped. They don't do much for you either.

They don't, but your credit card company does. :thumb:

Sorry to hear about that Jamie. Thieves suck @SS. :|

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Does she have an address where she sent the check too?? or is it a po box?? If the address is around my area, i'd be willing too go knock on a door..

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I have never had a problem getting my money back through paypal if the item never arrived. Now if it arrives and it's not what they said it was or something you are SOL. But if they charge you and deliver nothing.... I have always gotten my money back.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I've heard so many e-bay horror stories that I don't know if I'd buy ANYTHING on there at this point.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
I almost always use paypal and only buy from people with a good history on ebay and have not had a problem yet. I have gotten great deals on motorcycle parts, I also bought a bike off of cycletrader with my credit card.

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
yep, same here, lot's of purchases, never a single problem. Heck, I get my riding pants on ebay and usually don't pay more than 50 dollars for brand new ones...just got some great vented ones last week for 40 bucks.

heck, I bought a car on ebay couple months back!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
She wired the money through Western Union.

Wouldn't that constitute wire fraud also?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom