N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
:( You're always a winner to me, Lou

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
As of yesterday, no e-mail. I am not sure if he checked today. You guys both tried and had great shots. Both of you will do a lot better than I ever will with MX photography.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Nope no e-mail sent to Phil :(

B

biglou

I want to see the final 11 pictures. I wonder if they were overwhelmed with entries? I mean, there's a blurry picture of a guy and his daughter (I assume) up there. WTH does that have to do with MX?!

Kinda reminds me of a story from when I lived in Mississippi (no, I'm not proud of that...). Anyway, one of our Ordinance guys was pretty good with a camera, and the local newspaper had a photo contest. I didn't know anything about it until way after the fact, but another guy was showing me his entry. It was a really artsy (technical word) shot of a girl he was dating at the time. He got second place. The winner? A picture of A FREAKING DOG WEARING SUNGLASSES. That's right. "My Best Friend" was the grand prize winner. And yes, there were grammatical errors in the local newspaper much like you see on this board every freaking day. A buddy and I used to laugh ourselves sick reading the local papers left in the shop every day. But I digress, as usual...

So, in my twisted mind, I'm just envisioning the blurry pic of the guy and his daughter winning, that's all. lol!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
biglou said:
So, in my twisted mind, I'm just envisioning the blurry pic of the guy and his daughter winning, that's all. lol!

:laugh:

I've kind of been wondering the same thing...well that it'll be something really stupid. When we see it we'll be like :| The winner will go :nener: :fft:

They better pic a really, really GOOD picture! I don't want to see Lou's story type of picture on a two page spread in Racer X :yell:

B

biglou

Finalists are up! And only two pictures of dogs with sunglasses chosen out of 11 finalists. Just kidding, lol! They picked some really nice shots. One vote per peep, so they say, so make it count!

I'm leaning toward the yamaha in the berm shot by Cade Mooney...

There's a really sweet old school shot in here too:

http://etniesmotox.com/racer-x-photography/

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Aaron Remkus - isn't that dude on DRN from TX? Some big ass jump from Shady Grove pops into my head? Hmm....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom