kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Thats pretty cool. :cool:

Jeromeo

Feb 26, 2007
That is pretty sweet. Wish I could see him riding a little more aggressive on that bike. That video doesn't do it justice. Stefan is the almighty on the 125!

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
Jeromeo said:
That is pretty sweet. Wish I could see him riding a little more aggressive on that bike. That video doesn't do it justice. Stefan is the almighty on the 125!
He`s only one lap testing,he seems to have the habit of one lap and adjust,he will do that all day and never run a full speed lap...He does shine on a 125, always did! :cool:

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Jeromeo said:

Yeah, I'd like to see him blow past guys on modern 250 and 450f's on the old school 125... I'm sure they'd be shocked if they didn't know who it was under the helmet...

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Do you think that is true that he will race later in the year on an old bike like that?? It didn't seem like he was joking.

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
MikeT said:
Do you think that is true that he will race later in the year on an old bike like that?? It didn't seem like he was joking.
Stefan is from a legendary moto family and he is trying to show that the sport (SPORT) is getting out of control cost wise. He is not a isolated big headed rider, he rides with the common riders on common tracks and loves the sport, he will stop and talk with you anytime and even help screw on your bike,I wonder a little about how his KTM contract will come into play in this.Still he is a Champion just to make such a statement and effort...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
lynch racing said:
Stefan is from a legendary moto family and he is trying to show that the sport (SPORT) is getting out of control cost wise. He is not a isolated big headed rider, he rides with the common riders on common tracks and loves the sport, he will stop and talk with you anytime and even help screw on your bike,I wonder a little about how his KTM contract will come into play in this.Still he is a Champion just to make such a statement and effort...
if you look closely, he's still got his Yamaha duds on, so this was probably done prior to his retirement and employment by KTM. Also, y'think he might be pulling your leg a bit?

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
Yea that was a concern of mine but a friend just returned from Stefans and his dad`s camp in Spain and he was up for it. It is a challenge for a man that has nothing left to prove to anyone.The Belgium championship is almost the championship of Europe if you peek at the start list, If KTM doesn`t raise hell ,He`ll do it

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
lynch racing said:
Stefan is from a legendary moto family and he is trying to show that the sport (SPORT) is getting out of control cost wise. He is not a isolated big headed rider, he rides with the common riders on common tracks and loves the sport, he will stop and talk with you anytime and even help screw on your bike
I have just become a BIG BIG BIG Stphan Everts fan!!!!!

Go Stephan. I want to know when that race is.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
When is the race??

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I think the whole thing is neat. I hope he whips butt!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
You think he's going to race that whole series or just one or two races?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom