rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Who likes racing timekeeping enduros?

Who enjoys spending quality time with their families and friends, riding the desert and having fun?

If that is you, and you live in the Southern California area, consider checking out the
Training Wheels Motorcycle Club (TWMC).

Our club is very unique. Every month during riding season (September through June) we have an "outing" where we camp for the weekend in the desert and have a number of organized events that are fun for the whole family.

Our regular outings include family oriented events on Saturday: races for the juniors, races for the beginners, a "GPS Poker Run" (similar to geocaching) that is fun for the whole family (Rhino friendly).

Sometimes we have organized trail rides, some times lengthy dual sport rides.

We usually include a pot luck dinner and social hour, hold our club meetings around the camp fire.

On Sunday is what makes us really special: We actually mark a course and run a 40 to 50 mile enduro for club members and guests. No entry fees, no AMA, no district membership, no BS, just good clean fun.

Check out a write up on our most recent outing:

http://trainingwheelsmc.com/swcenduro2013.htm

Our next outing will be out at Cougar Buttes, near Lucerne Valley, California. If you happen to be in the area, stop by! We will be here:

GPS 34° 30.367'N 116° 47.875'W

Feel free to email me for more info;

rmc50@sbcglobal.net

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Have an awesome time! Wish I was there. TWMC is definitely one of the things I miss the most having moved to Seattle a few years ago.

Tell everyone I said "Hello and .. Zero It!"

Eric

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I was a TWMC for a few years but got out due to the crowds. It got to big and cliqueish. I definitely had a lot of fun early on though.

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
You might consider taking another look.

When I joined TWMC about 5 years ago the membership was at least twice of what it is now.

We still have more than enough for "critical mass", however. Still have the monthly club enduros, occasional dual sport rides and such.

Rod

Top Bottom