2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
The state has a nice "highlights of the week" for DNR law enforcement items.
http://www.michigandnr.com/law/ReportYearSelect.asp and from there you can browse by week.

Some funny stuff in there. Also interesting to see what they are up to and what sort of thing will get you busted. Here's one I thought was funny as heck:

CO Craig Milkowski and Sgt. Greg Drogowski responded to an ORV accident in which the operator of a quad had flipped the machine on top of himself and was pinned under the ORV. He was able to call 911 with his cell phone and give his general location. The subject was located and after being relieved of his burden, drove his ORV out of the woods.

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Amazing saga of one of our riding brothers ... wonder if they gave him a breathalyzer test?

Thanks for the interesting link ...

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I have spent hours going through those reports looking for information. Those that think bikes are a problem in destroying the land should see what others get caught doing. Best I stop now or I'll get carried away with this subject.
Young Ted

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
2TrakR said:
CO Craig Milkowski and Sgt. Greg Drogowski responded to an ORV accident in which the operator of a quad had flipped the machine on top of himself and was pinned under the ORV. He was able to call 911 with his cell phone and give his general location. The subject was located and after being relieved of his burden, drove his ORV out of the woods.

I have been there with my dirt bike once - (actually at the Jack Pine enduro). I was all tangled up in a heap under my bike and could not get it off me with the way I was laying and the way I was all tangled up.

I cried like a baby until somebody took pity on me and stopped to lift the bike off - the guy was amazed when I jumped up and raced off with him!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom