placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Gorman (Hungry Valley) This Sunday

I hear there's rain on the way Thurs. night/Friday, and if it hits the ground up there, Jr. & I are going Sunday the 10th, 9am arrival at the main entrance (asphalt parking lot).

We will do the intermediate loop made famous at our first ever big SoCa gathering three years ago, and then a short second loop if ya'all are up for it.

No, it won't be your typical go-fast bar bumping as I haven't been on a sinificant ride since May, ya'all but feel free to jet ahead and wait at trail intersections.

I'm not going to call the rangers; we've received pleenty of rain.

Last edited:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I was under the impression everyone was going to be out at Elsinore GP this weekend. If it wasnt for the $100+ race entry I might consider it but I can buy an awful lot for the green beast with that cash.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be going up on Sunday to do some suspension / jetting tweaks. 7:30 AM at Edison Campground.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
WOW......I cant believe its been three years since that ride.

Time flys when your havin' fun. :thumb: :thumb:

A lot of us will be at the GP this weekend John. But, have fun and thanks for the invite. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: Glad to see your back riding again.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
:think: Perhaps it was two? Help me here, guys. I remember doing it all again a second time, but I had to spin off as Extra Shorty broke his shift lever. Was that last year?

In any event, the recent forecast says the rain is out by one day now, meaning we'd do it on Sunday instead . Eric: think yoiu'd be done by 9:30 am and ready to roll?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by placelast
:think: Perhaps it was two? Help me here, guys. I remember doing it all again a second time, but I had to spin off as Extra Shorty broke his shift lever. Was that last year?
Yep, it was two years ago.

dirtrdr

May 6, 2002
John, I'll meet you out there at 9:30.
I cleaned the cobwebs off my bike and coaxed a family of fury critters out of the air box this morning.
Call me if you plans change.
Greg 949-645-2961

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
See ya 'all there tomorrow. Should be a real mud bath.

So we have C'Jack, DBD, dirtrdr (glad you can make it, Greg), 2stroke4fun, Jr. and me...

Sorry Eric; call Up-Tite & see if he wants to sell the tank off of his CR - it's a newer one ('01?), and if so, you can go with the new-style UFO plastic side panels and rear fender.

Top Bottom