ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Thanks for a Great site, I tried to join with a subscription but the page is down, Please email me when you have it up and i will be more than happy to join.

Thanks Rich.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
I fingered it out

Never mind i got into the link

Thanks Rich

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The page was probably just jetted wrong and stumbled :)

Welcome to DRN and thanks for supporting the site.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ironworker:

Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

What part of the world you in?

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Thx Guys

Hey guys, Thanks again, i just picked up the march issue of Dirt Rider and was wondering if i suscribe here do or can i get a yearly subcribtion to the Mag too?

I live in North. Calif. I am a Structural Steel Contractor My Wife, Son, God Daughter and Brother all ride almost every weekend. I look forward to meeting some new faces to hook up with at the SVRA's
Talk to you all soon.

Rich.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
FYI: this site and Dirt Rider Magazine are not associated in any way.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
FYI: this site and Dirt Rider Magazine are not associated in any way.

Ya beat me to it.

Ironworker: We have a bunch of members from the Central and Southern Cali area. There are bound to be some close by your area. Check out SoCal Wrecking Crew and if you are not busy this coming weekend, you and your family should come to Reno for the annual Valentine Days ride. There will be a bunch of us there. :yeehaw:

Check out the forum ... Reno Ride 2004

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Whoa!

Damn, i didnt think so until on the mag there website is dirtrider.com and now i notice this is .net
thx for the info. as far as the Reno ride it sounds great! however we have had a campout planned at Hollister Hills this weekend for a couple months now.
is there an events link on the site?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome aboard ironworker. Watch out for that socal wrecking crew....mucho loco. :p

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Ironworker, there's a group of us in Nor Cal that get together and ride all the time. Places like Clear Creek, Stonyford, Forresthill, Elkins Flat, Hollister, etc....check out Places to Ride forum, it would be great to have your family join in, its a mix of rider skill.

Welcome to DRN!

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Sounds Great

Thx for the warm welcome, I checked out the events link and the places to ride, I have visited all the great SVRA's in California except Octillo Wells which I plan to camp at this April, I will message some members and see if we cant hook up while I am in So. Cal.

Glad to here it is a mixes of riding talent because this is my wife's and sons first year of riding, my son 14 going on 30 is an aspiring Professional Motorcrosser.

I lived 5 miles from the Foresthill SVRA (Mammoth Bar) for 12 years, if you love motocross I can’t think of a better place to live by.

You guys have a great day,
I have employees to retrain every morning and today is no exception.

Rich.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Oh by the way

Getmetoca where do you live Bro? maybe we can hook up soon..

Rich

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
ironworker said:
Getmetoca where do you live Bro? maybe we can hook up soon..

Rich

"Bro"? Must be a "Cali" thing? :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Lmao!

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Cali

Yea Bro is a Cali thing i guess, "Dude" is too but i dont use that paraphrase, I didnt notice until now it has the city next to MR. GetMetoca's name :) My posts are always good for a laugh.

Rich.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Hah!

Well i got MUD on my face for being Lame.

I would have laughed too.
Thanks for the heads up

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Lots of jokers in this bunch, Rich, but it's all in good humor. Glad you didn't take it wrong! :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rooster said:
Welcome aboard ironworker. Watch out for that socal wrecking crew....mucho loco. :p

:ohmy: HEY! Watch it Roosta, bro. Or is that dude?? Could be Ms. Roosta????

Some of us resemble that remark. :eek:

Welcome ironworker. Looks like you got your initiation out of the way already. :laugh: Be sure to let us know when you are in So Cal. We have mucho fun. :yeehaw:

Top Bottom