DrZero

Feb 16, 2004
I'm new here. I've been riding dirt bikes off and on since I was about 10, I'm 45 now. So I should be better at it. Oh, I'm ok. Never done doubles but I ride a lot of trails in Oregon and Washington. Took a trip to the Eastern Oregon desert (yes, we have desert in Oregon!) a few years back.
My recent bikes:

I've had a KDX 300 (the four stroke. not sure the letters are right underpowered, undersized, hard to start when warm)

YZ-250 - fast, powerful, great suspension, hard to start when cold.

and now a DRz400-S. I like the DRZ the best. (Easy to Start!)

I use it about 50/50 ride to the trails or dork around on dirt roads and 50% put in the truck and take some where. Looking forward to a dual sport ride.

I am emphatuated with sand dunes and want to ride in the dunes more.

I have a Ducati 900ss street bike.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome to DRN. There are a few folks here from your neck of the woods I believe.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
DrZero: Vancouver WA, I have always heard that is Oregon Lite :laugh:

Jeff is right, there is a thriving little bike community in Southern Washington and Oregon. I just met a bunch at the Reno 2004 ride this past weekend.

Root around, enjoy yourself and be sure to watch the Places To Ride / Organized Rides forum for ride opportunities.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
If you like Dunes, Juniper dunes in the Tri-Cities is pretty fun!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN DRZero,

I'll be willing to bet that there are a lot of us who SHOULD be better riders then we are :laugh: but then thats why Chad Kevin David Ricky and company look so darn fast... hey we should be getting a cut for that :joke:

brake check

Feb 27, 2004
nice...the ducati 900 is a nice ride...i`m older than you by some 50 years...i got a street rocket too...i`m new here and this is my first post...what are these threads about?...i guess i`ll find out...anyways,i just wanted to welcome you to dirt rider

Top Bottom