Hello! Just got my first bike. A RM-Z 450

Steve450

Nov 20, 2007
Just had a minute so I thought I'd say hi. I am the lucky winner of an 05 Suzuki RM-Z 450. I haven't seen it yet, but the guy lives just down the street. I've been out of town, but will be able to pick it up after Thanksgiving. It has about 25-30 hours and has been well taken care of. I got it for $2600.

I'll get the profile filled out soon enough. But for now, I live in VA Beach, but my girlfriend lives in Charlottesville, VA, which is where I also work.

I'm 26 about 6 feet tall and weigh 170. I'm a novice as far as dirt bikes, but have ridden many street bikes, just never owned one. I do fully understand that this is going to be a lot of bike, I just couldn't pass up this opportunity. Seems like I got a pretty good deal on it.

I'm probably going to just do trails and go to some parks with some buddies of mine who also ride.

Again, I just wanted to say hello. From what I've seen so far, it seems like there are a lot of pretty cool people here. My girlfriend also wants to get a bike in the near future, so I'm sure she'll sign up sooner or later.

I just thought I'd say hi. I'm sure I'm going to have a ton of questions in there near future.

Happy holidays!

Steve

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Welcome aboard. You got a STEAL on that bike. Well done. ;)

You've got quite a comute to work. I'm originally from the Richmond area. How long does it take you to get to and from work? I'm guessing over an hour?

Steve450

Nov 20, 2007
I'm a pilot for Piedmont Airlines, so I actually don't make the drive every day, usually once or twice a week. It's 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending on tunnel traffic.

Do you fly?

Top Bottom