LA Sledboy

May 5, 2004
I have been looking for a good dirtbike forum. During the winter if Im not sledding I spend my time on snowest and probably will be doing the same here. I have ridden sleds for 4 years and 4wheelers off and on my whole life. This my second year on a bike but I LOVE it. Im riding a 02 KX 125 although I have never even seen a track while riding. I ride mostly on slower mountain trails, steep, rocky, creekbeds, etc. I should probably have a 4 stroke bike but I have learned how to do it with the KX and I get along.

Rob

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN..you found the best dirt bike forum by far :cool: I use to ride a 125 off road waaaaay back when, they work fine if your use to them. The subscription was pretty fast for me one Okie got the money, but there were a LOT fewer members then so the admin stuff didn't take him as long (I'd guess?) Anyway see you around and have a ball on that 125!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN Sledboy. Nice chattin' with you for 4 hours today!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
rv6junkie said:
Welcome to DRN Sledboy. Nice chattin' with you for 4 hours today!

Ahhh ... both flowers and friendships bloom in the spring! :laugh: Watch for stormer94 and hotcarchick around the site. They both list Montana as home.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom