SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Where is out people? I think I'm the only member trying to get our chapter alive.hahaha c'mon fella's. Don't make me bring mud and throw it at ya!!haha

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Hey! nice to get a reply on here. There's some peppered all over with an hour to 2 hour drive anyway. Apparently there's a new 2000 acre spot just outside of town. haven't been there yet. There's a small private track down the street from me. Gotta go knock on their door. I ride whatever I can get my hands on. woods....tracks.....fields. Whatever I can get.haha hows about you?

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
Right on. I got a buddy who used to ride who goes to USI. He said knows a guy with a private track we could ride on if we ever go down there, so maybe I'll head that way when it gets warm again.
I usually ride LTM in Casey, ILL., or the badlands in Attica, IN. They are both nice cause they got track and trails. I like riding tracks the most, but do a little of everything.

2000 acres must be a heck of spot, or at least potential to be one.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
apparently it's 5000 acres!!!! All trails though. I like having the option of trails or track. My fav spot is Little Egypt in Illinois. Its an hour and 45 minute drive from my house. They have an MX track....a woods style mx track and over 1000 acres It's a blast and the people that run the place are REALLY great people! I've been wanting to hit LTM AND badlands for years. Just don't know anyone up that way. My sis lives in The Haute! Doesnt LTM require a membership? Definately head this way when it warms up. I can head that way as well. Little Egypt is worth the drive for sure...plus I usually camp there!!! I don't have any riding buddies. I could use some!hahahaha My wife wants a four wheeler but not yet. I have a built in riding buddy in my wife....no four wheeler. I can always bum my buddies though!haha She's not down with two wheels! Says her and two wheels have never got along!hahaha keep in touch bro!

Last edited:

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
Ltm changed ownership last year now offer one day passes. I go there most cause its cheapest(i get a year memebership) and close.
Badlands would defintly be worth the drive for you. Its a little more exspensive but alot of fun. You can't think about cost to much in this sport anyways.
Little Egypt got a website? I need to get out to new places... I ride LTM way too much.
I got 4 or 5 guys I can call up to ride, but sometimes end up a loner anyways. I work weird hours so that doesn't really help. Thats awesome you got a wife who is into off roading, even if it is 4-wheelers. I offer to buy my girl a bike and she's just kind of like ok, if you want... maybe it will make an excuse for me get a pitbike someday.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Where is Badlands from Terra Haute....and how long a drive? Little Egypt's site- http://www.leormc.org/ Not alot pics...but some none the less. I always end up a loner bro!!hahaha I swear I'm the only guy I know that wants to ride everyday if I could. Weekend comes and I'm chomping at the bit!!!hahaha

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
Badland is about an hour north of the haute. Just keep going up 63 or 41 until you hit I-74...thats pretty close to it.It would be a drive for you, but its pretty fun.
Once it warms up get in contact with me, and we'll for sure try to go riding. I'm usually the one who has to drag friends along to ride, always wanting to go.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I'm the same bro!hahaha I wish I could win the lottery just to travel the world and ride EVERYWHERE! Sounds great man! I drive a truck for a living...300 miles a day....a drive has never scared me!haha I'll come up and ride your neck of the state and you can come down and ride mine!!! keep in touch.

lumpy39us

Dec 21, 2007
Hey,
I'm in south east IN.
I have ridden in Lynnville once, thats the 5000 acre area your referring to.
It is DNR land you need a DNR sticker.

Top Bottom