Jul 12, 2007
camp

i know im only seventeen but i started racing 4 years ago and i got really good at it my dad is also really good at dirt biking he been racing since he was 16 or 17. But back to me the camp is in north carolina i'll be there for about 2 weeks. i also got my new dirt bike last month it is a 2006 yahma yz85 it is a reall y nice bike. well i practice in englishtown nj. i guess you can say i love dirt biking i have always wanted to have suzuki DR-125 but its a littl expensive for me to buy. oh and about the florida rider thing i might be going probably not but my dad said it was a posabiality to go and race for a couple of days.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well if you are thinking of coming up to croom in brooksville
post it up i have ouple people from work who ride and there are 3 of us in my house that ride maybee we can get something going :ride:

Woody23

Aug 12, 2007
I live in Lynn Haven as well. I recently moved here so I don't know a lot about the area. I heard County Line is good track...any others that are close?

joey450

Jul 14, 2007
Woody23 said:
I live in Lynn Haven as well. I recently moved here so I don't know a lot about the area. I heard County Line is good track...any others that are close?

County Line is a great track, we ride it every Sunday just about. Couny Line is about 30 minutes north on Hwy 231. Also, there is another good track in Mossy Head (1hr) from Lynn Haven. It is before you get to Crestview off of Hwy 90. In Crestview, there is another track a little north in Baker. Both tracks are much sandier than County Line. County Line is a hard packed clay track.
My favorite would have to be Mossy head. All three are great to ride and the closest to us.

Do u have a mx bike?

Woody23

Aug 12, 2007
I raced several years ago but sold my bikes before going to college (went to school in the northeast so I couldn't use them much). Now I'm out and picking up a Honda CR250 next week. Funny thing is that I had all the gear and typical mx stuff such as stands, gas cans, gear, etc...sold it all along with my bike. Now I have to buy it all over again. Haha

Thanks for giving me the info. :cool:

Top Bottom