kbtoyz

Mar 24, 2004
1st post
hello .im keith im 36 with 3 kids living in the great state of texas .hope i will find some riders on here to go play in the dirt with ....lol

i signed in mainly for some help getting my childern into the sport ..
ive been riding dirt and street as long as i can remember ..and i love it ....my first true love .....rather be on a bike then my wife ...lmao

so, now my kiddos are 10.9.2 its time !!!!
they have had 5-6 go carts and now own a couple of 50cc pos
just to get the used to being on a bike

the coolest thing ever ....ive noticed ......my 9 yr old (girl) enjoys the sport moreso than the older boy

dont know if it is a "need attition fron daddy" thing or really likes it , but every day after school ...and homework she is all about some 2 stroke ridin!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT !!!

PEACE YALL and i look forward to meeting some of you

keith

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome. I'm from the Waco area, a transplant from Arlington. I'm 44, single dad of a 12 year old girl and the both of us ride. We both started about 4 years ago and do mostly mx. We get to Burleson, Village Creek and sometimes Mosier Valley up in your neck of the woods. I've also been to Nacona but I heard that DRN member "Thump" owns the rights to that track. :joke: If you're into MX be sure to check out Lake Whitney on Memorial Day. If you're into everything be sure to join the DRN crew for Dirt Week in Oklahoma the last week in Sept, you'll want to schedule vacation for you and you're family for that one.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome Keith :)

Jeff is correct, y'all need to consider coming to Dirt Week. It is the grandest family affair I have ever been to. Check out the DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4) forum.

Also, keep an eye on the North Texas Smack Pack forum for local gatherings. If the kids are interested in SX, there is a bunch of us getting together in a couple of weeks at the SX. Great place to meet a bunch of folks.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
WOw, your household sounds like a cool place to be if you're a kid!!! All those toys!!! Welcome to DRN! Lots and lots of folks from Dallas on this board.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom