B

biglou

Just to let everyone know I am home, and Randy and Christine are on their way to Hot Springs to stay the night with a buddy of Randy's. Had an absolute blast this weekend. Great meeting everyone. I have pics and will get them up soon. Wanted to apologize to the Canucks (you guys ROCK!), Kiwi, and Tree for not getting to say goodbye and shake hands. My ride was rolling and I had to jump in.

Absolutely an epic ride for me. Incredible scenery for this Missouri boy. Super special thanks to Strick for putting this on. Maybe next year, a little less driving and a little more riding for me!

More to follow in a day or so. Cheers, everyone! :thumb:

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Well, I just rolled in about a half hour ago. 380EXCman has another 45 minute drive to his house. I am dissapointed in myself, i only took 2 pictures all weekend, and they suck.

thanks everybody for the great ride! :yeehaw:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Lou,
I'm glad to hear you made it home safe. Breakfast just wasn't the same on Monday morning after you guys left. I'm really glad I got to meet all of you, getting separated from the pack with you, GSR, Dirty Girly, GETMETOCA, and Tree ranks up there as one of my favorite rides of the weekend. :)

B

biglou

lol, same here about the breakfast, bratt! Not even sure what we had, giant Snickers bar and a Coke, maybe?! Not quite the same as eating bad buffet food and poking fun at our waitress, is it? ;)

Pics are up in the Reno gallery. Just waiting on approval. If anyone sees one they want the full size copy of, just shoot me a PM or email and I will get them off to you. I have quite a few more than what I posted, all are 1024x760, roughly 350k each.

Ride report coming later today in the ride report forum. I'll probably just tack onto an existing thread.

Thanks again to every single person on this trip. Always a great time meeting new people and riding new places. I apologize to those that I did not get to shake hands with and introduce myself. The scenery and the riding just had me blown away! Too little time for all I wanted to do, as usual!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Hey Lou, how long did it take you to get back?
I applaud you and Randy for driving all the way out.
It's very unfortunate that we didn't get to ride together.
Hey, those beers went down pretty easy though, huh?
How's the weather?
fe

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
We made it back at 3 am this morning. We decided not to stay in Hot Springs and just kept going to make it back home. Luckily there was not another showing of the "Cajuns on Ice" on the drive back home like there was going through Wyoming. :thumb:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
:thumb: :thumb:

Glad to hear every one is home & okay!

Originally posted by motohead00
Luckily there was not another showing of the "Cajuns on Ice" on the drive back home

That luck continued westward Saturday night. I never want to look at west bound 80 facing east again.

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
BigLou...nice to meet you. Glad you came over and introduced yourself. Sorry we did not get to ride together or talk more. Good to see everyone made it home safe and sound.

Top Bottom