How Much Is The Big Bore 150cc CR Honda Cost?

e.c.bert

Mar 11, 2002
I want to plan for this modification to my 2001 CR 125. I am moving out of the Vet intermediate class to the over 40 masters class and getting off the 1998 KX 250cc. I figured the Honda would be an equalizer. Even though I've done well on it as a 125cc. I tried to contact Eric Gorr and have received no information; does anyone know the cost?

I wonder why more of you KTM guys overlook the KX 250cc for 2002? They're cushy and need nothing.robtirma@msn.com :eek:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Probably should post this in the right forum. I don't think that this is a 4 stroke issue

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by e.c.bert
I want to plan for this modification to my 2001 CR 125. I am moving out of the Vet intermediate class to the over 40 masters class and getting off the 1998 KX 250cc. I figured the Honda would be an equalizer. Even though I've done well on it as a 125cc. I tried to contact Eric Gorr and have received no information; does anyone know the cost?

From Eric Gorr's website :
CR125/150 (133-144cc) $375

If you don’t see your model listed here, give me a call. You must send your cylinder, head, and exhaust valves system for these mods. If you want me to check the condition of the old piston and spark plug, or the reed valve, just send it along. There are no hidden charges for trouble-shooting, removing stud-bolts, or cleaning grimy exhaust valves. Leave all the top end parts bolted together during shipping so they don’t bounce around in the box.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom