Off-Topic How the heck is everyone

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
I don’t know how many of you remember me. I was at Dirt Week 2003. Just a mere 15 years ago. I don’t know why but I was thinking about DW03 and looking at some pictures. It was so much fun with the best people. I’m retired now and the KDX is long gone replaced by Harley of course. Thanks for the memories.

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Hey Dan! How the heck are ya? Sorry about the Harley but I get it. The fact that you checked in here just means you are hankerin for a dirt bike again! _BGRIN_

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
Haven’t logged in here in a while. Anyone still ride bikes?

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
I ride every day. I commute on a Aprilia Tuono and I have a KTM530EXC setup for both dirt and street (sumo).

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Dapper said:
I don’t know how many of you remember me. I was at Dirt Week 2003. Just a mere 15 years ago.
Hell yes I remember, you had ginormous hands . . . or 8 oz Rolling Rocks . . .

And I still think about riding, and I still get out in the woods, but now I do it in a Jeep, or on a *gasp* quad.

Pred + Quad + Beer = ( frankly I'm too scared to actually do this math )

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
Hey Whatsup? I don't know why I just thought to type in this address and see if my account still works. My KDX is parked in my garage with a light sheen of Loretta Lynn's dirt on it. It hasn't moved since 2006. I'm guessing some of you guys still ride. Good times...way back in the day. I do have a tournament ski boat and we go to the lake a lot.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
damn, it's old home days here at DRN. Nice!
Seems we all post responses about as fast as we ride.

Hell yes I remember, you had ginormous hands . . . or 8 oz Rolling Rocks . . .

And I still think about riding, and I still get out in the woods, but now I do it in a Jeep, or on a *gasp* quad.
They let you saw the "Q" word?? O,O
Got a couple of those "Q's" now meself.
Took this pic just the other day of the newest addition to the fleet (14 kx450r) and the "Wolverine" (08 kfx450)as my son calls it.......

Attachments

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
Good to see familiar faces in this thread,.. once a dirtbiker always a DBer... Since the state of NY provides ZERO riding land (although the'll take your $80 for atv plate) Im limited now to sanctioned events,... still riding moto (old guy moto),.. and there are a couple clubs with several thousand acres of private land to ride trails....Quads ???? yea I got one of those for clearing trails and fetching firewood !