Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
How many of the hurt riders are going to DW? I know I will be there as much as I can, but Ill driving back and forth and not camping.

Ive already paid my bones and I plan to trailer my bike up and possibly take a spin around the pit or something, just to get back on the bike. I should be walking by then and I hope to least start her up and ride a tad.

Whats everyone elses plans?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I plan to NOT be hurt... this is the time of year I stop riding every weekend. Didn't ride last due to obligations, can't ride this weekend because after a SUPER dry summer, it decided to rain 6" in the last 24 hours :( .

Good luck with the recovery! Just so there is no misunderstanding, Milk knows he has a choice about a refund :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Yuppers, that was explained to me in detail, but Ima call it wishful thinking. :)

Its the only way to live.....

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i'm tentatively planning to be there friday and saturday. i'd like for my daughter to get to ride the friday events. no bike riding for me as i'll still have my fixator on. i might bring our work atv to putt around on or maybe hijack one of bswift's (a fair trade for use of my trailer, i think). haha, nothing's free.

i'll send my sign-up form tomorrow.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
One of the ATV's has your name on it Jay. I'll even put your name on the one with a good battery. :debil:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
How many of those things you have B?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You want the other one?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Well, if I am there could I possibly ride it around a bit. I dont really need it for the whole time, just enough to to spread the Word of Milk. :)
So yes, I would appreciate it.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Done deal.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
You're the man B!! thanks a ton!!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
pssst, Jay. You don't have a gas station at work that you could bring do you? My land yacht goes thru that stuff like...well, gas in a land yacht. ;) :flame:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i'll be there but my whole surgery plan is skew-erd. looks like the laser surgery was too much $$ out of pockett, so i'll go the old fashioned route, preformend by 2 nazi war doctors and a grinder monkey. but hey, i'll be at dw 02 by god!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im a coming and am going to pay as if im riding. i want those raffle tickits and a chance to win the cool stuff!!! the leg feels good........maybe too good. i should be able to ride a twowheeler albeit slowly. money is in the mail okie. :thumb:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Cool Gene. Im glad you get to be there. I should be walking under my own power by around Sep. 20 or so with no limp. I plan to putt a bit myself. =]

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
My wrist still has not gotten any better in the last month so I'll be going back to the Dr.'s office this week. Even if the wrist gets better in the next few weeks I won't ride until DW.

Injured or not I will take 7 days off of work, spend the more than $750 it's gonna cost and make the 1456 mile trip from California just to hang out with a bunch of dirtbikin' nuts like myself. If that's not enough with me I will bring one Elk, one Scar, a Bundy and a "Culinary Suprises" for a great feast to be prepared by TTRGuy.

Top Bottom