KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
My dealer is telling me that it will be late January before he expects them. He's getting 5 TE250's initially and already has deposits on 3 of them.

gordo

Mar 17, 2001
my local dealer has just mentioned that the jan/feb release is looking to be late, as production models are not plentiful, and australia will recieve 02 bikes in marchish. :(
apparently has nothing to do with sorting prototype just cant make em quick enough. ??

waiting...

One Dollar

Mar 15, 2001
The tech specs and prices are up on thier site now!

http://www.husqvarnausa.com/

Click on 2002's. Here are the dry weights from the tech info. ALL below are e-start!

Motocross
TC 250 229.3 lbs
TC 450 233.7 lbs

Enduro
TE 250 232.6 lbs.
TE 450 237.0 lbs.
TE 570 248.7 lbs.

Looks like Husky has the market cornered on e-start Mx'ers.

Why buy a new CRF or YZF when you can get a TC with e-start for only a few hundred more? The Enduro's are lighter than the KTM's even.

If they model the Husky quality and perform, the jap manufacturers will be scrambling to get an e-start to compete.

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Those weight numbers sound great to me, but I won't believe it until I go weigh the thing myself. I wonder if Husky is any more accurate with their weight claims than most of the other manufacturers?

SCHLAVA

Jan 12, 2001
Hey guys go to the fourstroke forum and look up "I've got the dirt on the new husky te250". A friend of mine works for husky and went to italy. He brought home two sweet pictures which is posted on that link.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom