Stellfeld

Aug 3, 2009
The Husqvarna WXC 360 is the same as WR 360 in the year 1996?

I have a WR 360 1996, and I need to know if they are the same, cause I´ve a part number book from WXC/WXE 360, and I trying to buy some parts...

Can you help me?

Thanks

Stellfeld

Aug 3, 2009
Thank you very much, I´ll look for the parts in Hall´s Cycles

Here in Brazil is really too difficult to find Husky parts and they are too expensive.......(4x USA prices).....

Stellfeld

Aug 3, 2009
I can´t really tell you the diferences cause here in Brasil we don´t have any WXC either....

We only have WRs 250 and 360.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
WXE was enduro model which came with headlight, tail light, odometer and kickstand. WXC was motocross model and was same bike without these items. In the states, they used WXE/WXC til later 90's then all 360's were WR models til they were discontinued in 2002.

Stellfeld

Aug 3, 2009
Thanks Collemanapp, for tha explanation......

So as they are the same bike WR and WXE (mine have headlight, etc), I can buy parts with the catalog I have from WXC/WXE ..........safely from other countries, cause in Brazil we don´t have dealers for these models......

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
There were very few changes in the motor since 93, mostly jetting, powervalve stuff. Other than the motors, same as the 250 as well. Halls is super helpful on any of that stuff.

Top Bottom